Friday, June 6

HT success story

Jurassic J hates many things. But he loves the Teeter (for good reason). Another guest post from the last of his kind.

Yesterday I couldn't decide what to eat for dinner so I went down to the Harris Teeter and wandered around like someone that was stalking the wine-tasting lady until I realized I had free sub points. I haven't had a sub in a while, and I never tried the chicken, so this was a perfect opportunity. After picking up the sub I cruised by the meat section and noticed $4 off the 2lb 93% lean hamburger meat that comes wrapped up like sausage. This cut the price down from $7 to $3, or $1.50 a pound which is insane for 93%. Dinner for tonight and extra hamburgers for lunch next week. Done and done. I also picked up a six-pack of fancy beers (Red Stripe) for $7. My total was $10 and change, but it took care of my six-pack for Thursday night, Thursday night dinner, Friday lunch, Friday dinner, and potentially lunch for a few days next week and a late-night burger this weekend. Just another HT success story.

Previously, Jurassic J has disrespected the Bobcats and almost gotten clapped at the mart.

No comments: