Tuesday, March 25

Welcome to the blog (2.0)

The Magazine tricked me into posting for an entire week with no way for anyone to find the blog. It's finally been advertised on the main page, though without the bells and whistles I was promised. So here goes a (second) quick introduction to what's going on.

The name: cleverly suggests that uptown Charlotte is populated mainly by yuppies

Me: I live uptown, write for Charlotte magazine, and will use this blog to share what I encounter

The point: see what it's like to live and work in the city, at least from my perspective; contribute with your own thoughts and experiences

This will be a work in progress. So please send comments, suggestions, and criticism. I accept all hate mail, but expect a response, because I have no one else to talk to.

(Comments won't be moderated unless someone insults my dog. If you want me to post something, email it to yuptown@gmail.com)

No comments: