Thursday, March 20

Observing Obama

Here's how the Observer spent three of its eight questions in last night's interview with Obama:

Q: Have you done your bracket yet?

Obama:

I'm doing it right now.

Q: Who's going to win?

Obama:

Well I'm in North Carolina right now ...

Q:

Come on, don't just be politically correct!

Obama:

Well, I have to say, uh, Hansbrough's looking tough. That's a big boy, there. So I've got to fill it out, I've got to do a little bracketology before I make a final decision.

Q: Who's your favorite NASCAR driver?

Obama: You know I have not met any of these guys. Jeff Gordon seems like a pretty impressive guy. And so I've followed his career. But I can't say that I've been watching a lot of NASCAR lately. I haven't been watching anything lately. That's the biggest problem putting together my bracket. I haven't seen any games. It's all guesswork.

No comments: